- Ignoring the drink card prize and piking on trivia this week, to finish my assignment.
- Five weeks until Japan, and less time to cushion the blow of the $700 rail pass.
- The Cloud Atlas.
- Greyhounds are supposedly hypoallergenic. Not yet having worked out whether this applies
to me means that there's still a chance that it does.
- Being genuinely dejected that my work coffee partner won't be at work tomorrow.
- My bike. It's a well oiled machine that takes me places.
- Harry Potter coming out tomorrow! I couldn't stomach reading more than two of the books, but the movies are another thing altogether.
- Being intellectually challenged by uni.